Friday, January 29, 2016

Welcome to Ancestral DNA Explained!
 Are you trying to use DNA testing to grow your family tree, or find living relatives?   Having trouble, or just don't know what to do?
   
     LET COUSIN JANICE EXPLAIN IT FOR YOU!!!

      I have a Master's Degree in Genetics from San Diego State University.  Its from 1982, so I can't clone anything.  But, I explain Genetics and how to search using DNA testing.  I got mine from Ancestry, and I'm also on FTDNA and GEDmatch.
      I have some BIG holes in my family tree, and I trying to fill them using DNA testing.  It took me months just to get 3 DNA matches that correspond to people in my tree.  I've taken to asking my DNA matches from Ancestry and FTDNA to get on GEDmatch, which is very technical and scares off a lot of people.  And while emailing with my matches, I found that a whole lot of very bright people don't know how DNA works when it comes to finding ancestors or other relatives.
      So I'm starting this blog to help you all out.  My relatives, my husband's relatives, the relatives of our relatives, and so on, if you need some lessons on DNA, this is what my blog is about.  If I can help you and get some advertisers, feel free to click on them and send me some nickels.

No comments:

Post a Comment